LegacyGT.com

Subaru help nz

hey guys

I'm new to this forum thing but was told to ask for advice thur the subaru forum.

I've brought a suby by private sale and it's the first time owning a subaru. i noticed a few thing playing on a a few day after buying and contacted her via fb. told her the situation and started playing dumb and then blocked me. there was no as is sale it was stated a very nice car etc etc after finding them faults with the car.

this gets even more weird

I got up this morning, done the usual and went to go start my car. it seem to not look in the right spot where I parked it started the car and WTF It was instantly warm. I'm getting the feeling the cars being used without my knowledge and rather feeling very sceptical like I've been purposely set up to fail..

I really honest need a professional opinion about this and if there is anything I can do about this. this is giving me and unsafe feeling especially for my baby aswel n me being a single parent thort i was doing a gud thing and buying a gud reliable car.

PLEASE HELP :mad: ASF

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the late reply, I just read this.

If I were you, I’d be talking to the Citizens Advice Beureau or your local community lawyer. It’s not really a Subaru specific question so I doubt that you’re going to get much more beneficial advice here.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Archived