LegacyGT.com

i saw specB 006/500

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b24/clawdnb/2.jpg

(sorry for the shitty cellphone pic, im goin back later with my tripod and digi to take pics of it)

the dealership i got my legacy thru called me this morning because they got a specB in and the guy i got my car from knew i would wanna check it out...so i did, and heres my thoughts on the specB...the wheels are alrite, nothing to impressive, but the added inch did give the car a much meaner and more proper stance along with the diff suspension components....006 had no spoiler which did compliment the car nicely i must say...the chrome on the sideskirts looks really nice with the all chromed headlites, but it would only look good on that car, the chrome side additions would look like complete balls on any other color legacy for sure.....the interior was what impressed me most for sure, the leather was alot more of a brownish-red in person, it wasnt bright-ricer-red at all like the other pics ive seen online make it out to be, again the interior color would look terrible in any other car but the specB silver....the navigation is pure sex compared to my plastic door, and the silver dash where i got faux-woodgrain was really nice looking as well and complemented the interior wonderfully....so overall, id like to have the specB interior aside from the seats/door inserts and id like its suspension on a different set of 18s....better pics coming later

Archived