LegacyGT.com

How long did it take for your order?

On Oct 5 I put down a deposit for a 2006 LGT limited. I was told the car would be here by Mid November. My dealer just told me that the car has been order, after almost 3 weeks since the deposit, and the car would be here around December 2nd.

I am wondering how long did it take for most people to get their car? Also, is there anything I can do to speed it up?

I ordered my car on Sept 1st, 2004 and had it on Sept 30th. With a 9/30 build date in the door!

I shopped around dealerships, one dealer told me they could get me a car in 2-3 weeks (The dealer i went with) another dealer told me 8-10 weeks. They come from Indiana, it really shouldn't take that long.

not to sidetrack this thread too much... but is it hard to get a new lgt from the factory as opposed to taking one from the inventory of the dealer? just asking cuz i was looking to grab me a lgt in mid-december or so. but then if it'll take 6-8 weeks to get it then i should be looking for one right about... NOW

I was told that hot ship was what happened to any car that was specially ordered when I ordered mine. Anyway, I ordered mine in mid June and didn't get it 'till the middle of August. Of course my first car would've arrived sooner, but there was a hailstorm in Indiana and my car was on the factory lot and got hailed on so they had to build a new one.

Archived