LegacyGT.com

Forum Section names & updates

Since there are a number of threads comparing the GT to this or that, I think we need a section for Comparisons, or Update the title of 'Other Cars' to 'Car Comparisons & Other Cars' or similar. Would make things a bit more concise. I think the Interior/Stereo section could also use a name update to Aesthetics, Electronics & Audio or similar to accodate most of the show/no go talk. I'm not sure we need to split Audio/Electronics from the looks stuff just yet, but it may be needed sooner than later.

i personaly think there are to many sections. but thats just me so many sections can lead to having similar posts in different spots. there should be like a general automotive about anyhting about cars. and section for posting pics of your own cars. and interior and an exterior section, suspension, wheels tires and brakes section. a section for the turbo and on for non turbo models. an off topic area for anything unrealted jsut general chit chat. and then local areas. vender areas. a clasiffied area. and maybe a few other things. but thats just me

I'm working over the names and I will send Tide what I feel will be more suitable (my opinion based on other forums I've seen that worked well of course.) I think we should be able to accomodate quite a bit better without adding any or at the very least a couple more sections. As I said, we'd like to be set up for larger volume down the road, and as it is, this place has grown like gangbusters in the last 6 months! I'd like everyone to be as happy and make it as easy and enjoyable to surf as possible. :) After all, this place is my virtual home. :P

I am not up for changing the forums around what seems to be weekly now. I'm sorry, but you will all just have to trust my judgement and let me mold the forums as the site grows. Cheers.

Archived