LegacyGT.com

Want to buy a Suburu

I'm a big fan of the 3.0R Limited Legacies. They combine the handling/ride quality of the spec.B with the more reliable engine of the 3.0 flat 6. That car looks very clean and has low miles with a great price. If it were local to me I'd probably piss my wife off and buy it. :lol:

2003 Baja 5MT

2016 Outback 2.5i Premium w/Eyesight

Looks nice, low miles for an '08. That is barely broken-in for a 3.0R.

A pre-purchase inspection by an independent mechanic is always a good idea when buying used. See if you can find out about the maintenance history.

Good maintenance is the key to getting longevity from a Subaru. You might get 250,000 or 300,000 miles from it with care.

Looks nice, low miles for an '08. That is barely broken-in for a 3.0R.

A pre-purchase inspection by an independent mechanic is always a good idea when buying used. See if you can find out about the maintenance history.

Good maintenance is the key to getting longevity from a Subaru. You might get 250,000 or 300,000 miles from it with care.

+ 1.... I'd be all on it after a Mechanic's inspection...

really disappointed.

I waited all week to hear back from this guy for him to tell me that he's reserving the car for some out of town'r that isn't coming to see the car until august 20th.

Shame, I got really hype about this car. I wasn't specifically looking for a legacy, just something awd that's sporty also. stumbled across this one and thought it was meant to be. I'm still considering waiting until after august 20th because I feel like it's worth the wait if it's as advertised but, kind of skeptical also.

I expressed to him that I'm local and have cash money ready to buy for his full asking price as early as tomorrow morning when the banks open.

idk, kind of confused right now on what to do. I'm in no need for another car at the moment but, my body is ready for another car.

Legacy' with such low mileage, 1 owner, etc are pretty rare I see.. especially 3.0r

anything comparable you guys could suggest?

looking for a reliable awd $10k give or take

I'm really in love with the legacy... found a 2005 2.5gt ltd. guy wants too much for it though imo. 70k miles, claims it's never been modified. 8k

Archived