LegacyGT.com

+2 for All Weather Floor Mats!

Brady

Well, I just "installed" my all weather floor mats (got them last spring - never really snowed since I got the car). I figure the snow will fly any day now, so better get them in soon.

Well, they were still in their packaging, and I thought they were just the same as my old mats for the Impreza. Nope ... they actually put a hole in for the anchor hook! And even with the regular mats down, the hook is tall enough for the rubber mats (this is the updated hook, not the originaly lame stub).

+1 for the all weather mats

+1 for the anchor point! :dm:

I just can't leave them in for the summers. I think the carpet looks good when clean, so I'll just take them back out in April/May. I did once leave them in the Impreza for a full year. I wouldn't have ever gotten them, but they just so happened to be included in my option list with the Impreza I bought. So they put them down when I bought the car. Wow ... I was very pleased with them. I was kind of pissed when the dealer wouldn't throw them in the deal with my new car, but Subaru Bucks pretty much covered that. Well, kind of ... I got $300 Subaru Bucks, but I spent just over $1,000! :lol:

With less than 2200 miles on my car, I'm already seeing rather significant wear on the stock carpet mats. I'm very interested in the WeatherTech carpet mats, but am waiting to hear from someone who's got them.

Rubber mats work wonders and all, but my buddy has a sweet set of all-weather carpet mats in his Saab 9-5 that look far classier than rubber and still hold tons of water of water during the winter months. Now I want all-weather carpet ones too. The WeatherTech carpet ones seem to be exactly what I want, but I'm worried they'll end up like the cheap stock carpet mats in a matter of a few months.

Archived