LegacyGT.com

So I'm working on replacing my stockies for ID1000cc with pigtails. I'm stuck. I'm as far as unbolting TGV and removing them with intake. All my removable soft lines are under intake and all fasteners are facing the block? WTF!!, If anyone could shoot me some pointers on how to remove these lines, rails, injectors that would be awesome. 2008 Legacy GT. Thank you thank you!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

You don't need to pull the manifold or tgv's to do injectors... Do you have the brackets off the fuel rails?

If you are pulling everything- take off the tmic, throttle body and disconnect the fuel lines. If you dont have the tool you can disconnect the lines at the pulsation damper. Remove the tgv bolts and anyrhing else in the way. Lift carefully.

Man oh man. Yes those God damn brackets were horrible. I got the id1000 installed early this morning. Broke a rail and had to drive 2.5 hours 1 way to snag another. But, this has been a huge learning experience.

Then after I got all parts installed, i had "run system mode check" found that one of my pigtails for my injectors was pinched in between intake mani and the tgv. And I think it cause "SBF #7" to pop, or a bad ground. What a pain in the ass doing this.

Archived