LegacyGT.com

Is there a power harness plug for the boost gauge back there?

Brack

Before I start digging around back there, has anyone found a plug/ harness behind the dash area that will accept the WRX/STi boost power plug ?

I would like to have an easy time of installing the leftover gauge from the STi in to my Legacy

Thanks

Mike

Before I start digging around back there, has anyone found a plug/ harness behind the dash area that will accept the WRX/STi boost power plug ?

I would like to have an easy time of installing the leftover gauge from the STi in to my Legacy

Thanks

Mike

Looks like the power connectors for the LGT radio are different than the WRX/STi, so the inline adapter probably won't just plug in. The manual shows the accessory power feeds to the radio are on pin 14 of connector i26 and pin 8 of connector i85. One is switched but don't know which one.

I took a power feed off of the ECU switched high-side feed to the injectors for an Autometer electrical (stepper motor) boost gauge. This works well and since the injector feed stays on for (5) seconds after the engine is shut off, it lets the gauge return to "0" instead of showing a vacuum when the engine is off. For a WRX/STi mechanical gauge, you only need a switched feed for the lamp.

Heavy Metal Killed Beethoven

Support Classical Music

There is a factory harness that goes between the radio and the STI gauge pack. It's a 14 pin see the guage instructions that I have added. It gives the gauge pack it's power.

Jeff K.

sht10_45.JPG.26972400e46d4efead4c710aec1af748.JPG

'07 Forester STI (ECS Performance)..SOLD!

'09 Spec B...Sold!

'11 LGT Limited...Sold!

'17 STI Limited

Archived