LegacyGT.com

How to use bluetooth for a 2012 legacy 2.5 premium

I had it working before but it would not work consistently. It would quit pairing automatically when my bluetooth on my samsung galaxy was on. No it just says not available on the stereo in the car when I go to bluetooth in the radio menu. Ive had this issue for awhile but never could get it resolved. Any one having connectivity issues similar to this? My phone is a cheap one, its a samsung galaxy prime for AT&T but it did work before. I even had a galaxy note 2 a few years ago and it did the same exact thing with that phone.

I have a '14 so this may or may not work for you

1. Go into the BT settings and remove every device in there

2. In your phone settings turn on BT and set to to search mode

3. Tell the car radio to enter BT setup via voice command Bluetooth, Setup

4. While looking at the phone, when CAR M_Media shows up, pair it using the PHONE

Also some phones require that REMOTE SIM be enabled and you may have to use the alternate pairing method option.

Also, is your phone on the latest firmware? If not, update it

I have a 2013 and it took me a long time to pair up (1) phone at first. I got it to pair while driving. I always have my USB phone charger plugged up and charging before I pair up the phone.

You need to set a BT passcode first on your HU. Once you got your code enter.

One your in BT pair mode. Go to your phone and turn on your BT and pair it (Car M_Media). Enter the code. You should be paired

the head unit will display the code for you when you are pairing. Windows phone 10 devices will even tell you what the code is and all you have to do is confirm the match and pairing will take place automatically.

The person did not not specified what phone is he or she pairing. The automatic pairing does not work for Iphones.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived