LegacyGT.com

AC only works on passenger side

I have studied the diagrams and I cant seem to find where the damper is that seems to be stuck in the heat position on my drivers side. AC blows cold but the heat is always on on the drivers side. It gets a little warm on our 100 degree days. If anyone could point me to some info or easier to understand diagrams than Subaru has to offer it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

When I went in for the air bag recall they took the entire dash out. When I got it back the HVAC "mode" selections were all screwed up. If I had it on front vent selections it would still blow out of the defrost and the floor. So I bitched and took it back but before that they came out to see what I was talking about. They wound up ordering all new actuators for the dash internals. Even though they had to take the dash out a second time its fixed properly now. So if you didn't go for your recall yet keep that idea in your back pocket so you can get yours fixed under the warranty. I got a brand new dash out of them too under the warranty. It sucked waiting almost a year for it to come in though.

Archived