LegacyGT.com

Good price?

Rukkian

I think my wife has decided to pull the trigger on a new legacy due to the low lease payments (it seems) on 2017 legacys. Just wondering if this is decent, or should I negotiate further.

2017 Legacy 3.6r w/ eyesight and nav

30,600 is the negotiated price to get us down to $370 36month lease with zero down.

Since we really just started looking at prices, it is hard to know if this is decent, or if we should just wait a bit longer. They do not have one, so they have to search around for one, so not even sure at this point we can get it.

Thanks for any insight.

I think my wife has decided to pull the trigger on a new legacy due to the low lease payments (it seems) on 2017 legacys. Just wondering if this is decent, or should I negotiate further.

2017 Legacy 3.6r w/ eyesight and nav

30,600 is the negotiated price to get us down to $370 36month lease with zero down.

Since we really just started looking at prices, it is hard to know if this is decent, or if we should just wait a bit longer. They do not have one, so they have to search around for one, so not even sure at this point we can get it.

Thanks for any insight.

Did you do an on line quote for Grand Subaru in Bensenville, IL? I've been pricing Outbacks and they seem to be the most competitive.

Archived