LegacyGT.com

looking for 05 2.5GT Ltd 5MT satin white, black leather

fweasel

Sorry, you can't have mine. :lol:

Seriously, good luck. Have you used subaru.com to search the dealers in your area? It takes a while, since you can't do a global search, but it might help you find one.

Seems like they've all been sold, but if anyone knows of a dealership with one still on hand, let me know. Thanks!

Tried all dealers listed in all 50 states. Yeah, it took a while. Looks like I'm going silver... Thanks anyway!

Sorry, you can't have mine. :lol:

Seriously, good luck. Have you used subaru.com to search the dealers in your area? It takes a while, since you can't do a global search, but it might help you find one.

ignore him, he'll go away.

If you could stand a white GT Limited 5MT with taupe leather, the dealer I recently bought my white GT non-Limited 5MT has one. They put the two cars side by side so I could decide which I wanted. I went with cloth. I was by yesterday trading oil filters and was told by the salesman I bought from he'd give a "screaming" deal to get the car moved. By the way I paid $23,900 out the door (tax, license, everything) for a car with a MSRP a couple of dollars shy of $27,900. If you are interested I'll give you his name and number.

Cheers.

Thanks for the replies. I just bought a silver w/ black 05 LGT ltd. last night. I went to look at the satin white w/ taupe interior, and the door panels were just too busy for my tastes.

Seems like they've all been sold, but if anyone knows of a dealership with one still on hand, let me know. Thanks!

I bought the last one. :icon_tong My white on black limited 5MT was the last one available between New York and North Carolina and west to Kentucky when I bought it at the end of August.

I'm INCREDIBLY happy that I bought the last "white on black". I really don't like the taupe/woodgrain interior, especially in a white car! What was Subaru thinking for 2006?

Congrats on your purchase! I'm sure you'll get used to silver once you drive the car. :icon_bigg

I bought the last one. :icon_tong My white on black limited 5MT was the last one available between New York and North Carolina and west to Kentucky when I bought it at the end of August.

:icon_bigg

While I am jelous, you didn't get the last one. I know of two people who purchsed them at the end of september, one of which is a memeber here and he got it from the dealer 2 miles from my house. If I only knew where he lived....:)

Archived