LegacyGT.com

I absolutely love my legacy 2.5i....

I have owned my 2011 2.5i limited for since March of 2015 now and I have to say for just a daily driver going from North jersey to mill basin Brooklyn on a daily basis it has done me some justice. I have added a whiteline strut brace and got it tuned with AMR PERFORMANCE from Connecticut "basically taking my money to make it run rich " along with a nameless 5 inch axle back exhaust. I just did a kyb strut swap with the eibach 1" pro spring.

I added the whiteline 22mm rear sway bar this morning and took it out on the turnpike to give it a test run and it has made changing lanes at 120mph a bit more stable. I tried buying the megan 22mm rear sway bar but the link told me people were trying to steal me info for identity theft. I fill it up with shell Vpower and have the AEM drop in.."the thick one fits fine ". I have to say for what the car is"NA " with the cvt transmission it does freaking awesome. I change my own oil and change my own plugs. I did my own strut spring swap along with the rsb. I have to admit the car was a good starter. I have been on this blog for a while and I've gotten alot of reality checks but I know it's only the truth. I wonder if it can reach 300k.

Anyway the love for subaru has definitely be implemented in my life and I wonder what the future will bring.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

How much did this tune cost? I'm in CT and I wasn't able to find anyone to basically just remap it. I just want the throttle to feel more like its a cable throttle and not a drive by wire. Also does your 2.5i only take premium now?

How much did this tune cost? I'm in CT and I wasn't able to find anyone to basically just remap it. I just want the throttle to feel more like its a cable throttle and not a drive by wire. Also does your 2.5i only take premium now?

What's up friend...800$ and it was a dyno tune. They talked me into it. I highly recommend not doing it. After I got it done my head gaskets went south and luckily I still had my 100,000 mile warrenty "power train " . But it is AMR performance,call them up and they will definitely sell you the upgrade.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I know a tuner who can tune not only the engine but the performance of the CVT. He's not a vendor so I can't say who. If you wanna PM me, I can give you the details. He's running a special right now, not sure if it was until the end of the month. Again, can't say how much.

Always good to see a happy Subaru owner. My girlfriend has been driving mine the last two weeks while hers is in the shop and she loves it.

Archived