LegacyGT.com

Whats the Legacy GTx?

Nice, work with that info. Very helpful if they could do somthing about the "gtx", It would even be cool if they could put somthing else there like an sti logo or somthing.... Let me know what happens.

No doubt man, I'll keep you updated. I think covering the "gtx" is prob a cheaper & easier option than taking the "x" out. I'll let you know what they say. Just goes to show you how shady they are there. Oh, by the way nacho, it was the wife who told me "the guy" worked exclusively for them. Like they hired some dude off the street or something. I'll take every opportunity to bash them that I can get. I hope to keep as much business from them as I can.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest *Jedimaster*
They're being bashed under NASIOC too...

and you got the wife going "Noooooo, buy from us, we're angels :wub: "

YAH! :munch:

Ooooh- really? Link me to that thread- I don't particpate much on Nastycocks, but I'd be all over that topic!

Hey Nsaglibene. I found out there's an installation center in woodridge NJ too. That's not too far from us either & might be easier than going down to queens. I'll let you know what works out. I still can't get over Kolb telling me "The GUY only works for us". "The Guy" would go broke if all he did was work for Kolb.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

So, Mrs Kolb just got back to me in an e-mail after I told her I spoke to the original seat installer about fixing my seat. Now she's telling me she meant their own guy who does their leather repair wouldnt work on the seats without going thru kolb but since it wasnt a defect she didnt contact the original installer. Way to backpedal. Caught again in a lie. Always trying to work you over somehow.

Archived