LegacyGT.com

I need to know the exact part number for my 2000 subaru legacy L. 4 door sedan. I cannot for the life of me find a straight answer online. I've been driving this car for 2 months and it sounds like a biplane. I need a resonator pipe. Catalytic converter. I have a muffler. Every place i ask or look is giving me multiple parts and not one looks like what came off my car. Ive even contacted subaru dealers and they have no idea what I am looking for it, like I'm trying to find a time flux capacitor or something.

I need to know the exact part number for my 2000 subaru legacy L. 4 door sedan. I cannot for the life of me find a straight answer online. I've been driving this car for 2 months and it sounds like a biplane. I need a resonator pipe. Catalytic converter. I have a muffler. Every place i ask or look is giving me multiple parts and not one looks like what came off my car. Ive even contacted subaru dealers and they have no idea what I am looking for it, like I'm trying to find a time flux capacitor or something.

This page has exhaust system diagrams with the parts called out. Maybe you can find a match from there...

http://opposedforces.com/parts/legacy/us_b12/type_1/exhaust_system/exhaust/

Awesome. Now in the pic it shows a double converter. My car only has one off the down pipes then the converter connects to the resonator pipe. What's the deal with that? I just bought a double converter for $150 off ebay motors can still use It? Also I have 2 o2 sensors. One that goes into the resonator pipe and one that goes into the converter itself. If that needs to be mentioned.

Archived