LegacyGT.com

some f%$#er scraped my car...

OMG! I think i found the girl who scraped my car! I didnt go up to her, or do antyhing rash, but it was a gold honda civic coupe parked about 3 spaces away from me today. I saw scraped on her front bumper that matched up pretty well to mine. I got suspicious, cus when she walked by my car to the bus stop, she was just staring at my car,(She prolly didnt see me inside)hmmm....:eek:

Now it's gonna get interesting. What's the "right" thing to do?

Will you confront her? Will she deny it? Is there enough proof? Should you get the authorities involved ("hit and run" is pretty serious)? Vigilante justice?

Keep us posted.

Now it's gonna get interesting. What's the "right" thing to do?

Will you confront her? Will she deny it? Is there enough proof? Should you get the authorities involved ("hit and run" is pretty serious)? Vigilante justice?

Keep us posted.

I will probably leave it alone. There is almost NO way that I can prove it. Especially since I cleaned up the swipe on my car, and her paint that was on my car is gone. I really don't think it is worth the trouble anymore. Now that it has set in...I dunno..really not gonna be worth it. Unfortunately, I will experience this again in the future. U of H must have ALL the people in Houston that can't park going there. And the parking spots are tiny as hell! My car fills up the space...imagine a Suburban/Silverado/Other full size SUV/Pickup truck...(Remember that I'm in Texas):(

I agree, that's the proper attitude. Just accept it and know that she's feeling a lot of guilt.

I'm surprised the spots are so small there. Whenever I visit Seattle, I can't believe how tight their spaces are--must be door ding hell. But not as many trucks and fat cars (nor fat people, for that matter), so without the spring-loaded doors, probably don't get as many as we do, even with wide parking spots.

I have had an incident like a week after I bought my car.. some kid I guess hit the right rear quarter panel (near the gas tank door) with a bb, and left a decent dent on it... not to say the least i was wicked pissed... chipped off the paint. I went to an auto body repair, and the cost to repaint was the same cost my deductable >:-/

Archived