LegacyGT.com

Whiteline FSB End Links

Interesting question. They look identical and even use the same Install Guide.

Please ask: support@whitelineus.com

I just installed the KLC139 on both the front and rear of my 2005 STI race car. On the front I had to cut down one bolt on each end link to make it easier to install disconnect the links. When working on corner weighting and other suspension adjustments it's best to disconnect the end links. Then when you're all done adjust and reconnect them. At the stock length that's a pain in the rear, but shortening one bolt makes it easy.

BTW, I can get Whiteline at very good prices. PM me if interested.

Nothing like a race track to find the weak points in man and machine.

"Good Judgement comes from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Judgement"

BTW, Adjustable end links are only useful if you have coilovers AND you are adjusting your corner weights. Otherwise the solid end links are just as good if not better for simplicity and durability.

Butif you are adjusting corner weights adjustables are important.

I thought it was necessary to reduce the length of the link so that the ends of the bar return the original angle after lowering the ride height?

Many, many people running LGT and WRX/STI lowered on solid links - Kartboy, Perrin, Cusco, Whiteline non-adjustables with apparently no issues.

I suppose if you do a slammed ricer style you would need adjustable or custom built, but not for the usual lowering.

The solid ones where the links attach with bolts are easier to install and disconnect than the Ball & Socket type (OEM, Cusco, Whiteline Adjustable) on the front. The bolt ones you just align and slip the bolt thru. The Ball & Socket you have tweak over to max angle and try to slip thru. That's why I cut the top stud in the WL ball & socket down about 30%, so it can slip thru easier.

An important decision is between the urethane bushing type or spherical. Perrin makes both a standard hard urethane type end link, a spherical end link, and an Extreme Duty spherical end link. none of them are adjustable.

And if you're super serious Prova makes sphericals that are adjustable, but they are very expensive.

Archived