LegacyGT.com

Yayyy for head gasket leaks -_- got some questions guys

They should have just shown how awesome they are and just did mass recall on the old gaskets when they made the new ones or at least offer free HG services on vehicles that have never had one done since the new gaskets came out... SOMETHING seeing as to how it was their faulty parts.

Bastards lol gotta save and make money i suppose. But saving face and making a better name for yourself would be more important to me. The money will always come back

Not if you own a 4th gen, I'm still waiting for that money to come back. :lol:

My wife's balls are delicious.

Nooo i meant for Fuji IND. If they were to go ahead and take care of all their customers and fix the head gaskets for free/recall. They'd lose alot of money on it BUT it would come back to them. Happy customers mean repeat customers AND how many people would switch to subaru if they knew they would fix their mistakes like that. Maybe that's just my opinion.

Nooo i meant for Fuji IND. If they were to go ahead and take care of all their customers and fix the head gaskets for free/recall. They'd lose alot of money on it BUT it would come back to them. Happy customers mean repeat customers AND how many people would switch to subaru if they knew they would fix their mistakes like that. Maybe that's just my opinion.

It would put them out of business in the US market. :redface:

Subaru owners have a love/hate for these cars, it's the male counter part in us of trying to always fix things. :lol:

My wife's balls are delicious.

Archived