LegacyGT.com

Shame on Hassett Motors

Thrasher

Dealer (Hassett Motors, Wantagh, NY) is dragging their feet refunding my extended warrantee.

I cancelled the extended warrantee back in April, within the 3-month window allowed under program. Dealer was supposed to refund the $2500+tax to my lender. Went back to dealer in July after no refund. They said the manager who had subsequently quit did not put the paper work through; they'd get right on it. Went back about 2 weeks ago (beginning of Oct), still no refund; they said they'd call me the next day and get it squared away. No phone call, no refund.

Hassett Motors, of Wantagh, NY is dragging their feet here, and I am paying interest on this warrantee to boot.

Anybody know the steps to take with a dealer that is apparently trying to not give a refund according to contract?

tia

Write an email to SOA and cc then dealership on it. They will get their act together.

Or write an email to the dealer and tell them that if it is not resolved in the next day that you will be taking this up with a lawyer and SOA. Threats get people moving

Archived