LegacyGT.com

first sugestion

im not sure what to say but this site seams either un organized. or over organized. im not sure what. there are a lot of forums for diff stuf and how come if my window isnt maximized i have scroll. i like to have aim running on the side and when the window shrinks down i have to scroll. ie text does not wrap

I'm sorry if you misunderstood my post. There is nothing wrong with the HTML code on this site. My recommendation is to try another browser to see if the problem can be duplicated. We serve about 22,000 pages a day and noone other than yourself has noted any issues.

You really need to run 1024x768 or better (which most if not all computers 5 years old or newer support). Might want to check in on a grammar class too. Sorry, but it's been buggin me.

im runnin 1024x 768 or whatever. but like i said with aim running on the side this window get squished down a bit. maybe no one else complained cause its not a big deal. its jsut that to see the far right u have to scrol. on all the other forums im on u dont have to do that unless there is a huge picture or some times a long ass website in the post some where. again not a big deal just sayin what i see. and about my grammer deal with it! :wink:

Archived