LegacyGT.com

PCV tube question

So. Long story short. Got a new used manifold. Didn't come with the pcv tubing on the back. Got a new tube and small hose. Question is. Does this hose coming off of the PCV tube in the middle go to the turbo inlet?

The used manifold did come with an inlet with hoses connected and there was one with nothing on it. The diagrams in the service manual show two other hoses in the same area but they appear to be a brake booster line and another going to the BPV if I'm understanding correctly.

http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o538/zachariahcrowell/20170221_203524_zps5rtrce67.jpg[/url

Affirmative, the middle hose goes into the turbo inlet, and I believe the 2 on the sides go into the heads on each side. I just put my intake mani on yesterday and that middle hose came off under the intake. It was a b****to get back on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Affirmative, the middle hose goes into the turbo inlet, and I believe the 2 on the sides go into the heads on each side. I just put my intake mani on yesterday and that middle hose came off under the intake. It was a b****to get back on.

Yay! I don't have to take the inlet out again! You are not kidding. I'm putting a cobb inlet on so there's even less room in there. And my mani was off and on the ground.

Also related. The cobb intake came with zero instructions. I've read all of the other manufacturers installation instructions but this one is slightly different it looks.

The perrin looks like you take a hose to the front of the inlet from the pcv valve itself. Question is. Does it even matter where it goes? The cobb came with a hose that I ran from the pcv valve to the front of the inlet based on the perrin instructions.

I have a 3 in. Perrin intake. I'm not sure if it's the same as yours but, the pcv hose connects to the 3rd hole from the front of the inlet using a 90 degree barbed type connector. I can take pictures of it tmrw.

Hmm. Yeah that would help. The cobb has two connections that fit the smaller lines. One that fits the pcv pipe connection perfectly. But then one on the front that I have the actual pcv valve connected to. I'll post a picture if I can get one before work.

Archived