LegacyGT.com

2008 Aftermarket stereo question, and my upcoming mod list 🤗

Well, I've had the car for about 2 weeks now, maybe 3 (bad with time) and am in love with the car so far. Getting a few ideas with what I want to do with the exterior since im pretty happy with where my power is at right now. Biggest question is about my stereo system!

If you have a link I can go to, that'd be great! But how hard would it be to install an aftermarket stereo system? Want to do a screen deck. How hard would the whole process be and price of parts and what site to buy the panel and parts from? Thanks in advance :) try to upload some pictures of my current dash.

After a few days contemplating what color I want to use to contrast my black car I finally made a decision....

Red is way over used on back cars...

Purple accents are way to common...

Yellows a bit to extreme...

So I decided on a dark cobalt metalic blue!

-JDM grille or grillcraft mesh grill

-Black subaru emblem with deep blue stars

-Hella horns with dark blue accents behind the grill

-Remove and disassemble my headlights and paint the housing black, and tint the reflectors dark blue

-potential ridgid retrofits in my headlights housings

-colorswitch halos (stay on deep blue most of the time)

-built in fog light halos, to match the halos on my headlights

-Demon eyes (maybe, was told not to mix with halos, not sure why not to though.)

-Switchback Plasma side marker lights

-Full LED conversion on the cars exterior and interior (all 6k white in color with the exception of my dome light, map lights, and door lights. Those will be blue along with interior blue floor lighting.

-brembo brakes with new rotators, calipers painted deep blue

-vent visors

-going to personally re tint the car with 15% all around, 35% on the whole windshield with a 5% visor (what I do for work) I'd do 5% all around, I have that on my truck, love how it looks just a pain to see out of at night.

-I'd like to find a JDM front bumper, but haven't came across any

That's my list so far...if anything I'd love information on where I can find JDM parts :) also I'm open to ideas if anybody wants to throw them out there! My first car I'll be working on so I'm very interested to see where it'll go! :D

Post pics of my car for thought! (Can't upload a lot because it won't let me. Have the crop the sh*t out of them to the point where it's not even a picture anymore haha)

IMG_20170203_090543.thumb.jpg.3169964a0c9877d39d84f2dc2930c8bb.jpg

20170212_203416.thumb.jpg.103c09b66ae589612f00f00c56a83b2d.jpg

Archived