LegacyGT.com

Just ordered my 2005 Legacy GT 2.5 Limited Sedan!!

How long did it take to recieve your legacy if you ordered it?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. How long did it take to recieve your legacy if you ordered it?

• Less then 2 weeks
    • 2-4 weeks
    • 4-6 weeks

[b]Heres the specs of my order:[/b] Legacy GT 2.5 Limited Sedan 5-speed Manual Obsideon Black exterior Black leather interior [b]Extras:[/b] Short shifter Momo Shift Knob Momo Pedals All weather Mats invoice price::$26,625 w/o Extras(about $800 more(max if dealer install)) ETA: 2-4 weeks Did anyone order their legacy and if so, how long did it take to come in. The salesperson lit my eyes up by saying 2-4 weeks... or SOONER!!. I'm pumped. This should be the longest 2-4 of the year. Til' then i have the forums and the brochure to hold me over.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Hey- I got mine in 3 and a half weeks. Yours will likely be similar. Do you lift? I like your av.

3 1/2 weeks would be soon enough for me. Till then I'm cruzin in a 91 Accord with 270k miles...which sucks. Which remids me, any1 interested in a 91 Honda Accord tan 5MT . New cluch and tires. Needs rotors to be trued(Steering wheel vibrates when braking). $1,000 or best offer. P.S. yeah, i lift.

john.di.martino, 5 months wait!!! That is ridiculous, what model subarus require this much wait. Another thing I don't understand, if Subaru Australia are breaking sales records each month then where are all the Libertys? I am on constant lookout and rarely see one. Mazda6's and Accord Euros are about as commonplace as falcons and commodores. This is one reason why I am drawn to the Liberty so much, there are not too many around.

[quote name='Legacy05GT'] [b]Extras:[/b] Short shifter Momo Shift Knob Momo Pedals All weather Mats [/quote] Momo Pedals? Do you mean the STI pedals? I, personally, am at 4 weeks tomorrow. Still no VIN or any other info.... :cry:

Archived