LegacyGT.com

hunterkej25d's 1997 Legacy GT Sedan Story/build

Hi my name is Hunter and this is my 1997 Subaru Legacy GT 2.5 Sedan and it's story. So on May 18, 2016 I had found the ad on Craigslist and had been texting the guy and making sure this car wasn't a complete pile. On May 27, 2016 I went and looked at the car and it was fairly mint, I gave him a little up front then 2 days later it was sitting in my driveway. My first priority: Fog lights and paint the wheels black. Got both of those done with in a week. Then it was a racing seat, then racing harness, then wheel spacers, then neo-chrome stuff, then I got a sponsor from Sick Speed(check them out FYI) then came sponsor parts, then a light bar. yup that's it for now i will update it later on what i want to do to it in the future and my plans for 2017 with this car.

Thanks

-Hunter

PS pics will come soon.

• 5 weeks later...
Hi my name is Hunter and this is my 1997 Subaru Legacy GT 2.5 Sedan and it's story. So on May 18, 2016 I had found the ad on Craigslist and had been texting the guy and making sure this car wasn't a complete pile. On May 27, 2016 I went and looked at the car and it was fairly mint, I gave him a little up front then 2 days later it was sitting in my driveway. My first priority: Fog lights and paint the wheels black. Got both of those done with in a week. Then it was a racing seat, then racing harness, then wheel spacers, then neo-chrome stuff, then I got a sponsor from Sick Speed(check them out FYI) then came sponsor parts, then a light bar. yup that's it for now i will update it later on what i want to do to it in the future and my plans for 2017 with this car.

Thanks

-Hunter

PS pics will come soon.

Great first car Hunter, are you in HS?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived