LegacyGT.com

MK7 GTI Video Shoot

SpecBee07

I also suggest replacing the little white car with some sort of V8 muscle car for visual and audio appeal.

Come summer, I have a lot of muscle cars to film. My old man has a 71 Corvette LT1, my uncle races and ex IMSA GTO 84 Camaro, my aunt has a 71 Datsun 240Z (not muscle, but still a wicked little car that is far from stock), and I'm going to see if my old boss lets me shoot something from his 30+ car collection (which includes a keith black 70 Cuda, 67 Corvette L88 replica, built up 396 Nova, Turbo VW Karman Ghia, a retired Jeff Gordon car, and a low 7 second 65 Corvette powered by 632 cubic inches of earth shaking glory and a shit load of nitrous). Also planning on going to Gridlife Midwest this year to do event coverage of that as well. Then going to be documenting 2 of my friends race seasons this year. One has a NC miata thats currently getting a 2.5L swap and then having a supercharger added to it (shooting for 300+whp in a 2100lb car) and the other runs a 400whp FC RX7.

So hopefully all goes well and I can film a lot of these cars and more. Been able to meet so many cool people with cool rides over the years and I just want to share their cars with the world lol.

Archived