LegacyGT.com

2017 Legacy finally came in! Custom set up info needed! ?

Has anyone went in and changed any vehicle settings. I changed the high beam assist setting to the lowest setting.

If so,what? And did it make a difference?

I ordered mine with the Footwell Illumination Light kit from factory, was wondering if it might have an adjustment to make the blue lights brighter? Or for them to come on when door is opened?

Has anyone went in and changed any vehicle settings. I changed the high beam assist setting to the lowest setting.

If so,what? And did it make a difference?

I ordered mine with the Footwell Illumination Light kit from factory, was wondering if it might have an adjustment to make the blue lights brighter? Or for them to come on when door is opened?

The blue floor lights should dim with the dash light dimmer. I don't believe they come on with the door (I test drove one with them, but didn't want them on he Subaru I purchased).

You can set the time delays for approach lighting, departure lighting, flash/beep when locking and unlocking, rear defroster 15 min/constant, etc. It's best to read your manual and then decide what things you want to customize.

Archived