LegacyGT.com

Today I was late for an appointment, so I got in my Leggy and pulled out of the parking lot..as soon as I was on the street..I floored it and power up shifted to 2nd. (I DO NOT RECOMEND THIS)..and the 2.5 liter turbo actualy had enough power to screach the tires from a rolling start! I am not used to that in a Legacy! :o I was impressed...but also I still have the RE92s on the car, but still it impressed me. I will be nicer to my Legacy and its tranny from here on out though.. Flame me if you like for tranny cruelty! :lol: B4 Maniac

Sometimes the Olde Subaru can suprise you I have to say. When you expect the thing to slide, she hangs in and takes the corners. But have to say, Im impressed by your comments and your ability to give yrself an uppercut.....LOL Enjoy....

[quote name='agctr']Sometimes the Olde Subaru can suprise you I have to say. When you expect the thing to slide, she hangs in and takes the corners. But have to say, Im impressed by your comments and your ability to give yrself an uppercut.....LOL Enjoy....[/quote] Yup! :) I think they "re-inforced" the tranny just for people like me :D

Guest *Jedimaster*
Hmm- can't wait to break mine in and see the ol' 4 wheel squeal. Won't make it a habit, but you kind of have to do it once :)

[quote name='jedimaster']Hmm- can't wait to break mine in and see the ol' 4 wheel squeal. Won't make it a habit, but you kind of have to do it once :)[/quote] And yes my friend they will squeel...just be carefull! :D

I have to admit, when Im cornering hard and with haste, I HATE TYRE SQUEEL, unsure why, I just think it sounds untidy and draws too much attention. If you can get around and off, ppl say wow and he wasnt losing traction. Oh yeah dont get me wrong, I love the powerslide like anyone does, just hate the tyres screaming about it.

Archived