LegacyGT.com

Manzo catback

I wonder what made it sound like junk. Thin walled pipes, lack of mid resonator, and the mufflers are straight thru with no packing?

Probably exactly this. I wouldn't trust a $285 catback to be honest. I paid almost $400 for my Nameless axlebacks and they were second hand (they sound and look great).

I'd be worried about bad fitment and lack of longevity. Probably a pretty loud system too

As for suggestions, check out Nameless, Borla, SPT, Invidia, Stromung if you can find/afford it.

I believe this is the exhaust on my recently purchased 06 spec B. It is loud, very raspy. It doesn't sound terrible though. My biggest complaint is borderline unbarable highway drone around 3k RPM. Fitment is not great either, and it shows signs of rust. Not sure how long it's been on the car, less than 4 years though.

• 4 months later...
looks a lot like my Gimmick Motorsports catback, while i love the sound of and get many compliments for. its on the louder end but the quality is good and it was relatively cheap

Trying to find some to possibly replace my loud custom exhaust. How loud is 'on the louder end'? Have you measured interior cabin sound levels?

Trying to find some to possibly replace my loud custom exhaust. How loud is 'on the louder end'? Have you measured interior cabin sound levels?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV-EhuopE38]here is a video of it with an invidia catless DP[/ame]

Archived