LegacyGT.com

2006 lgt pricing

geddyup

I just spoke to a friend at a dealer and he told me that there were about 1500 cars that were slightly wind damaged in the parking lot of the factory

A ton of dealers bought these cars and are selling them as used with between 15 and 30 miles at a very reduced price

My friend just bought a 31,580.00 sticker price car for 26500.oo

That is for an 06 gt limited.

Good deal eh?http://legacygt.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

um yea i saw one of them wind damaged cars...seems to be on one side only (drivers side).....little spots from front to back (frnt quarter front door rear door rear quarter) and you can kinda feel them too...like tiny chips/bubbles.

so they just put a sealant on it and subaru doesnt warranty the paint but the stealers will...but i dont know what the dealers warranty includes/excludes

all in all i wouldnt trust any warranty from a dealer and the discounts arent that good either so i say...spend a bit more and get a normal car.

According to an article at http://www.lafayettejc.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050727/NEWS/507270313/-1/ARCHIVE, a severe thunderstorm that spawned funnel clouds swept through Lafayette, IN on Tuesday, July 26, 2005.
Debris spread across Indiana 38 made the busy highway almost impassable. Numerous other roads were scattered with tree limbs, further impeding traffic. Slight damage was reported at the Subaru of Indiana Automotive Inc. factory east of Lafayette."Scrap car bodies blew into the fence, and we had some gates and fences damaged," said SIA spokeswoman Ann McConnell, noting that damage to the plant's roof and new automobiles on the outside lot were still being assessed.
So if you're buying a Legacy, Outback, Baja or Tribeca with a build date of July, 2005 on the driver's door frame, you ought to examine the exterior with a fine tooth comb.

"Scrap car bodies blew into the fence, and we had some gates and fences damaged," said SIA spokeswoman Ann McConnell, noting that damage to the plant's roof and new automobiles on the outside lot were still being assessed.

I would be very careful about those.....

Do your homework and check for structure and body lines if they are at least lined up and ok...

Were those cars salvaged by all means?

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

I just spoke to a friend at a dealer and he told me that there were about 1500 cars that were slightly wind damaged in the parking lot of the factory

A ton of dealers bought these cars and are selling them as used with between 15 and 30 miles at a very reduced price

My friend just bought a 31,580.00 sticker price car for 26500.oo

That is for an 06 gt limited.

Good deal eh?http://legacygt.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

I ordered mine from the factory and paid 27,500 for '06. MSRP was $31,000

Archived