LegacyGT.com

So you got 6K off!?!

Mothball

Some of you are quoting an extra $500 cash incentive, to the tune of $2k.

Is this for manual trans cars only, or will this apply to automatics?

Thanks in advance!

I think that may be a regional difference, i.e. some parts of the country get the extra $500 incentive.

Hey Cincinnati!

For a 5-speed manual, Holdback is 2% of base MSRP (don't include freight in the calculation) and Market Assistance is 2% of base MSRP...so adding both, you get 4% of base MSRP. If the GT Ltd sedan you looked at has a base MSRP of $28,595 (using Sept '04 pricing), then the figure is $1144. Hope this helps.

Hold back is going to be more than the $5xx he said. probably closer to double that. What is shown on the invoice is usually half of holdback (says HB $xxx about 3/4 of the invoice down on the very left).

also, Subaru employee pricing isnt that great of a deal. VIP pricing is typically 1% over invoice -- sometimes even 2 or 3% over depending on what level of VIP the company you qualify with (your employer). Subaru does not offer any actual employee programs like GM and everyone had available to everyone (including non-employees)

Heres my deal from last week.

2005 XT Limited, short throw, sub, cargo mat, nets, homelink, security system, momo knob, all-weather mats

Sticker was around 32,500 or something

I got it for $28000 + t/l

Manager gave me $14400 for my 02 wrx w/ 57k miles and a cracked windshield. Needed a little maintenence done too. I think I did pretty good.

Heres my deal from last week.

Manager gave me $14400 for my 02 wrx w/ 57k miles and a cracked windshield. Needed a little maintenence done too. I think I did pretty good.

was ur wrx an AT or MT?

Anyone who is paying $25K at this point for a limited GT 5MT wagon is paying too much, IMHO. Because that's how much I paid August 31st (ok - $25.2 with roof bars and Momo shift knob).

Two months later, I think that you should be able to get 5MT LTD sedans below $24K

5MT LTD wagons below $25K

non-limited 5MT sedans below $22K

non-limited 5MT wagons below $23K

Sounds like a pretty good value to me! BTW for anyone in the Boston area I bought mine at Village Subaru, and they have 13 (!) GT wagons and sedans - but only 2 are 5MT, and only one 5MT limited (both 5MTs are sedans). So I would think they are ready to deal...

Albert

My experience with my '06 LGT Limited was a pretty good one.

The MSRP was 30,500-ish.

They gave me the car for 27,500-ish and a free 7 Year 100,000 mile warranty. This price included Destination, Title, License and any fees they had.

I ordered mine from the Factory. The 7 year warranty I took instead of the 1,000 cash incentive, hence the free warranty. The Factory also accidently added the Chrome strip rocker panels. I ordered the car and strongly expressed NO add ons or accesories, but they stuck that accessory on it anyway. Dealer ate the cost or made SOA pay them back.

So, if I didn't take the warranty, I would have paid 26,500-ish. But, I thought the extra protection would be great considering the performance and the electronics in the car. I also had a 2001 Outback Wagon as a trade, which brought 10,000 to the table. So all in all, I paid 17,500 out of pocket for my car.

I've had the car just under a month. LOVE IT!!!!

Archived