LegacyGT.com

Motor Trend - long term results LGT

Any one read this months MT?

They have the long term results on their LGT and not to my surprise, the only problems they had with it were the AC fluctuating from warm and cold and a issue with the FM tuner getting static when using the rear defrost. They said they took it to the dealer and they replaced the HVAC and the rear window.

Just made an appointment with my dealer as I have both of these issues.

Yeah I read it too. Other than the niggly A/C and other minor issues they have lots of praise. Saying something to the effect of "The Subaru is like a friend who is not the richest or most refined but is by far the most fun. The subaru is all about tooling around town with a smile on your face."

Sounds about right :)

Other than the niggly A/C and other minor issues they have lots of praise.

Explain a niggly AC? :lol:

The subaru is all about tooling around town with a smile on your face.

Your gonna have to talk to TSI, he's the resident tool expert. Apparently the fellas at Sears know all about his. :lol::D

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Ahh.. well I saw he had a 5mt so figured he was talking about clutch stink.

I've never smelt my cat when backing up.. that's a new one.

Well, there was that one time when this SRT-4 thought that he was t3h faster... and I said that I could whoop him in reverse... LOL... JK

It only happened when it was newer and I was backing up a fairly steep driveway...

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

Your gonna have to talk to TSI, he's the resident tool expert. Apparently the fellas at Sears know all about his. :lol::D

Low blow, low blow! :lol:

------

Matt - search the "Long Term Tests" section of MT-online. ;) I don't see it there, but for some strange reason, I do remember seeing it! :confused:

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Well dropped it off last night. Showed the service manager the article and he made a copy of it. Also complained about my squeaky drivers seat :)

So if all goes well they will fix my a/c, the radio and replace the drivers seat. But more then likely they will just fix the static in the radio...

*UPDATE*

They called and left me a VM. They are going to replace the rear window as well as the HVAC. They also oiled the track of the seat :/ I highly doubt that will stop the squeaking... Over all I am very pleased. I will let you guys know if this fixes the a/c issue as well as the static stopping with the rear window being replaced.

Archived