LegacyGT.com

2005 Legacy GT No Radio, HVAC/Climate Control, Interior lights, Key Fob Doesnt Work

Hello all,

Scratching my head here. Yesterday coming home my radio, and HVAC stopped working. The Driver information center above the radio was blinking "ACC." I turned the car off and back on, the ACC at some point turned to "ERR" and now it doesnt do/show anything. The buttons on the driver information center do not work. The Radio does not turn on or respond to any button presses, The HVAC also does not turn on or respond to any button presses. My interior lights do not work and the key fob does not work anymore. The only other thing i changed was my tune map. Working with my tuner he sent me a new map to try and log for him. Which i wouldnt think was related? :confused:

I first started to look through the fuse panel's for blown fuses. I found fuse 24 on the interior fuse panel was blown. I replaced the fuse and it hasnt changed anything. The only modification done to my radio is the Jazzy aux in mod. Up untill this point i havent had any issues. Stuck here with no heat or radio! Any other threads i seen related to this i could not find an answer on. Reaching out for help!

Thanks a bunch :spin::confused:

Archived