LegacyGT.com

Switch blanks below power mirror controls?

What switches go into the blanks under the mirror controls to the left of the steering column?

I have the heated windshield button, and two blanks to the right of it. There's an additional blank on the upper right that I guess is used on cars that have power headlight leveling. The heated mirrors just come on with the rear defroster.

Am I looking for a traction control button from a newer car? Were power folding mirrors an option on these? The GM's I've driven with power folds just used the adjustment button rather than a separate one.

I'd love to be able to utilize these for a clean install of things like an intercooler water sprayer, subwoofer mute, or any other shenanigans I happen to think of.

Newer BP/BL's have traction control on/off on the far right on the bottom row of the three buttons and JDM ones have the power folding mirror switch in the middle. The top right dial is definitely for HID leveling adjustment.

I have an extra black JDM switch panel with all but the headlight leveling adjustment car side harness connections still attached, that has the mirror switch. PM me if you are interested.

Newer BP/BL's have traction control on/off on the far right on the bottom row of the three buttons and JDM ones have the power folding mirror switch in the middle. The top right dial is definitely for HID leveling adjustment.

I have an extra black JDM switch panel with all but the headlight leveling adjustment car side harness connections still attached, that has the mirror switch. PM me if you are interested.

I have tan interior. Do the switches come off (allowing me to install them on my stock switch panel)?

I have tan interior. Do the switches come off (allowing me to install them on my stock switch panel)?

Yes, I also have just the three switches on the bottom.

I also have a tan interior and I wanted the HID leveling adjustment dial and labeling on the tan trim, but I want to keep the traction control button, so I popped out the lower switch panel with the three switches. I bought the complete black one to get the body side harness connection for the headlight leveling.

Archived