Discontinued Jdm Tein Coilovers

Borla UEL headers

Custom catback

Esr Sr01 18x9.5 +22

215/40/18

L7 JDM Grille

Mishimoto Performace Radiator

Mishimoto Racing Thermostat

Currently I am in search for a front lip and side skirts then I plan to do some work to the interior...This is my daily and my camper/surf wagon...it sure turns heads and confuses the old salty dude with their Volkswagen vans but I love it.

569931496_Wagon1.JPG.ceae4dbc695fdc4e35233feb9fbbbe22.JPG

797679347_Wagon2.JPG.2ebe066adde4790eb72d3d88df98b963.JPG

1248426334_wagon3.PNG.1ea2d03272e448e63122cabb2403394e.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I had a forester and used the felpro brand gasket and put over 100k on it and never blew a head gasket again.i dont believe in any headgaskets made by subaru...there garbage.

I actually didn't realize the head gasket thing had to do with the actual subaru head gaskets. I'm learning little by little with these cars.

• 2 weeks later...
Definitely a worthy thing to be worried about...I blew my head gasket and upgraded to the sti ones so they should fail again (in theory)

I had a forester and used the felpro brand gasket and put over 100k on it and never blew a head gasket again.i dont believe in any headgaskets made by subaru...there garbage.

+1 on the STi gaskets. the forester i have (ej253) was redone with six star .032 head gaskets. when the valve burned on one head, i only pulled the one side for repair. the stock subie gasket was .071 thick, cant mismatch like that. six star wont sell just one, so i had a lot of research in for different gasket makers and thickness questions. the loccal subie dealer (subaru super store) parts guy was annoyed at best with me, but finally found a STi gasket that not only measured at .031 but was built exactly the same (at least to my inspections... MLS, same rubberized pattern, everything down to the set pins) as the six star was. i will let you know if it doesnt last, but i have high hopes it ends well.

• 2 weeks later...
+1 on the STi gaskets. the forester i have (ej253) was redone with six star .032 head gaskets. when the valve burned on one head, i only pulled the one side for repair. the stock subie gasket was .071 thick, cant mismatch like that. six star wont sell just one, so i had a lot of research in for different gasket makers and thickness questions. the loccal subie dealer (subaru super store) parts guy was annoyed at best with me, but finally found a STi gasket that not only measured at .031 but was built exactly the same (at least to my inspections... MLS, same rubberized pattern, everything down to the set pins) as the six star was. i will let you know if it doesnt last, but i have high hopes it ends well.

I hear that man, I'm guessing if I am to purchase one knowing if the hg was recently changed is a good start.

Btw, the lip looks great! I like.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived