LegacyGT.com

boost guages

Johnle

:) Boost gauges.

Does anyone know anything about new guages coming from Subaru for the GT, I would like to fill the small storage unit above the radio with gauges, or even navigation system, anyone done this already, if so let me know about the results.

Welcome to LGT.com, Johnle. :)

If you'll look at the upper right hand corner of your screen, you'll find a small radio-button that takes you to our Forum search engine. While not the best search-engine I've ever used in a Forum, I've gotta say that this one also isn't all that bad...give it a try, it's a great tool.

But since you're new, here's a freebie!

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20107&highlight=gauges

:)

Aside from this new option package, have a further search, and you'll see that there are many, many different options available. This is a very, very popular install, and many here have performed this mod to our LGTs.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

I have the 05 LGT with KartBoy Short Shifter, Cobb Catted Downpipe, Cobb Uppipe, Access Port Stage 2 93Oct. The car is only 2 months old so this is all I have done so far, any recomendations would be appreciated.

;)

Hey Johnle, welcome to the boards. Hopefully you're learning a lot stuff as you're searching for things on this site. Could you do me a favor though? When you make a new thread, try to post it in the correct section. It makes the site a little more organized. Thanks in advance, and once again, good luck!

Moved thread to interior section.

Cheers!

-ben

Archived