LegacyGT.com

May be exhaust problems?'s

All right guys I am back with another issue with my lovely Subaru. The other day my car started just fine no problems driving down the highway all of a sudden my car start sounding like a lawnmower https://vimeo.com/175169280And it makes kind of a popping noise when you're Revit up. Here's a video I hope you guys can help me out thank you for your time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a tractor, with a bad exhaust leak. I found it easy to find those leaks by having a cigar lit and putting out smoke around the area it's coming from. Should see it right away. And it beats burning you're hands feeling for it.

I don't think it sounds like a rod knock. It does have a cel on but I don't think it's because of this. Because it a p0171 (lean code) but they might be associated but I had the code before this. I just got my rack fixed on Thursday then this happened and Saturday so idk.

Yeah I will have to do something like that. I have all ready put 280 in to the car this month because my steering was bad I was hoping it would be fine tell at least next month lol

Archived