LegacyGT.com

Turbo is on the way out, looking for a new one

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/bolt-up-turbocharger-upgrade-vol-2-200523p24.html

read from about May 24 2016 that may give you a quick view. There's been a long story about those turbos and lack of oil feed.

If you keep the stock midpipe and mufflers, the car will not be that much louder. The DP is fine with that set up. I ran it for years. My wagon still has the stock mid pipe.

So does the Cobb Downpipe for an 08 wrx fit on the legacy gt as well? And I have an invidia catless uppipe, and an invidia q300 CBE. From the looks of the downpipe it looked like it took out. The mid-pipe, and I'm trying not to wake up my neighbors at 6 am to go to work.

The up-pipe should fit, as well as a LGT specific CBE. The DP I'm not 100% sure on though. I do know AT/MT DPs are different.

I have a 5-spd and I believe the wrx is, thanks for reminding me about that.

I have a 5-spd and I believe the wrx is, thanks for reminding me about that.

Yes manual 08-14 wrx/08-15 sti fit manual 05-09 legacy. I actually went looking on WRX forums for the downpipe currently on my legacy.

Good luck!

Yes, but you just need the oil line and filter for the warranty. That add's cost and labor.

Max is right. The oil line while nice and much needed is way overpriced. My IP oil line and filter were over$200.00. When overpriced a must have. Not hard to install for me but I was building the engine at the time so the intake was off making it a snap.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Archived