LegacyGT.com

test

laz

Well I am having problems replying on the windshield moulding thread, it comes back with a forbidden error page, saying I have no access to the newreply.php page. I also try sending a PM but no luck.
---

why does your link http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19886&page=1&pp=10 only show 10 posts on the first page? are you on n00b settings, i know its not me?

See the 10 at the end of the link? That is what determines how many posts you see. And no it is not a n00b setting, it is a preference setting of mine. I rather just read 10 BS posts at a time, and determine if I want to keep on reading. :dm: Is called using the intern3ts efficiently! :lol:

*no baby 1 or 0's were harmed during this post*

X

---

See the 10 at the end of the link? That is what determines how many posts you see. And no it is not a n00b setting, it is a preference setting of mine. I rather just read 10 BS posts at a time, and determine if I want to keep on reading. :dm: Is called using the intern3ts efficiently! :lol:

*no baby 1 or 0's were harmed during this post*

X

Sooooo if you decide to continue reading you have to hit the next page page button 4 times to view what most us view in one page..... that sounds practical

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Sooooo if you decide to continue reading you have to hit the next page page button 4 times to view what most us view in one page..... that sounds practical

I usually loose interest by the second page...what were we talking about?

:D

---

Archived