LegacyGT.com

06 2.5i rear sway upgrade from gt?

if you check out the suspension/brake section there tons of info/ stickies.

unfortunately no answer to your gt over stock question.

but the gt guys usually spring for the JDM sway, tribeca, baja, or all the premium 20mm+ sways made by whiteline, cobb, ect.

you should update your end links with any new bar. some say you should do this first to see if it makes the difference your looking for in the first place.

solid endlinks are first choice around here but dont have any brands for you and i could wrong about them being first choice. all i know is thats where i would start first.

I'm sure my car needs them! I'm honestly still learning and don't know much about suspension lol I see so many different bushings when looking at the aftermarket sites that I have no idea what goes where or what its purpose really is for some things, ugh so much I don't know. I ultimately want better handling out of the car in general with a focus on be able to tow safely and comfortably. I think I need to set my computer up and start reading, instead of browsing on my phone

On my 3.0R Limited I did the JDM 20mm rsb with AVO mounts and bushings. It made a nice difference. I then Perrin end links all around which again made a nice difference. Finally I added the Tribeca fsb and now my car is where I like it. Still has the comfort but is stable enough and handles well enough.

• 8 months later...

Only the tribeca front sway is direct bolt up to the front but is different in comparison, it wraps around the time rods differently but still works. Moog end links are not a bad step forward instead of doing a strait solid end link option and they have zurks to grease them easier. And you must match the bushings with the bar.

Baja rear sway is a direct bolt up but I have heard of people having to fight with it to make it work.

Archived