LegacyGT.com

Problem?

ProjectS15

im driving home from school and i left my bottle water on my passenger seat

when i look down i saw it leaking, by that time the entire bottle(1 pint) leaked onto my passenger seat

what should i do now?

i tried soaking up as much water as i could with a tow

and i tried to let it try for a day or so

but i can still see that water soaked mark for some odd reason

its annoying the hell out of me:mad:

hmm...thats wierd. did you have anything in your water?:) I once left my windows open in my friend's driveway; his automated sprinklers came on:mad:. It didn't get soaked, but we dried it up w/ paper towels...aired it out for a couple of hours...no stink. no stains. no problems. you might want to try some fabric cleaner on it adn see if it comes out. I tried it on my rear seat, and the stains came out. NOT what you're thinking perverts!:lol:

I accidentally left one of my prior roomates convertibles open during a rain storm with no ill effects, it was a run down capri though.

Also happened to leave one of my parents sunroofs open and came out to find a good inch of rain in the cup holder. This one had heated seats and the works, but it was leather. Didn't have ill effects on either. Try to soak as much up as you can, but its only water...

Obviously you don't want it to soak in water long, especially if its cloth cause the musky smell will come. Otherwise electrically i wouldn't be too worried, it wasn't that much.

Archived