LegacyGT.com

Wheel fitment question

Hi all,

I recently imported a '98 BH5 and was looking to get some different wheels. I was looking at a set of 17x8.5 +30 wheels and the offset troubles me. Does anyone know if I could fit that size with fender work on stock suspension (I'd like to keep the comfort of the bilsteins)?

Also, bit of a personal taste question, but do you think that wheels with a lip only look on lowered/stanced cars? For example: would these wheels only look good on a lowered/stanced setup?

http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k562/roflcopter207/esr_sr02_white_zpsq2cxrckt.jpg

Any help would be much appreciated!

I currently have drag dr38's that are 17x8 with a +47 offset. I am also lowered on h&r springs with no rubbing Front sits pretty flush with the edge of the fender rear is sucked in a bit more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I currently have drag dr38's that are 17x8 with a +47 offset. I am also lowered on h&r springs with no rubbing Front sits pretty flush with the edge of the fender rear is sucked in a bit more

Awesome, that definitely gives me some perspective. Much appreciated!

I think your probably going to have to roll your fenders if your going with a 8.5in wheel

I think you're right, and (after some thought) I think that offset is too low to run without camber adjustments

Archived