LegacyGT.com

Ol' Rusty project you pick what happens

SO here it is.... Recently I purchased an absolute jem of a 2000 or 2001 (I don't frigging know) Legacy L. The car was affectionately named rusty from a valet at a 4 star hotel in Portland, ME. When I say this car is a beauty piece I mean that Dirty Mike and the Boys probably had some AWESOME homeless gangbangs in her over the years. Now to be honest I paid 500 greenbacks for this sex machine, and I really don't care what I do to her. She is my daily as of now (I have other cars but I drive Rusty because she is cheep) and I want to have some fun with her. So I'm asking for ideas of how to passionately adjust her to the minds of the forum. I'm down for what evah!!!! I also have some ideas of my own but I wanted to see what you guys think.

So far I have replaced the sway arm end links – 13 bucks on ebay

I also purchased drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic pads off ebay for $110 so I'm assuming they will be top notch quality!!!!

I'm thinking running it straight piped and picking up some high speed civic fart cans

maybe a universal CAI

also color change…. The General Lee, CAT Yellow, lime green?

Background info I have a full auto body shop at my disposal and the car is a 3rd gen 2.5 N/A with an awesome Auto trans that is starting to slip.

I will be driving Rusty until October (or until her heart gives out) when I will drive her up a mountain and hit her with firepower only known to those that lived in Iraq in 03-04.

SO WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Post some pics! Also don't shit on eBay products too much. I bought a set of drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic pads for my mother in laws 2007 Legacy off of eBay and that son of gun stops on a freaking dime. They've been on the car for almost 8 months now and they still look and perform perfect!

Well damn I might have to take them off before I blow it up. I'll post pics tomorrow the primer and rust really shine in the sun.

Chopp the muffler and put it a exhaust pipe from auto zone. Paint it lime green with black racing strips. And blue flames down the side

I like where your head is at but I'm no good with flames anyone have an over head projector? do they still make them?

also anyone have a STI wing that needs TLC for cheap?

Archived