LegacyGT.com

Questions on lifting 02 LGT Wagon

Hi everyone! Im planning on lifting my car. Would forester struts directly bolt onto my legacy gt? They direct bolted onto my friends gf8 and he got rid of it but kept the struts and i want them to lift my car. Any experience? Any help? Thanks! Btw you guys should check out my instagram page! @SubieLogic on Instagram! 21k :)

Have you tried Outback struts? Prime Choice Auto Parts on ebay have a set of 4 for $106.38. They probably aren't as good of quality as OEM or many other aftermarket companies but I've dealt with this company a lot in the past and have had nothing but pleasant experiences. They even pay return shipping if there is a problem on their end. They sent me the wrong rotors one time and after sending them a message they quickly sent me a prepaid label and gave me my money back. They aren't paying me to write this or anything, lol. Back to the point, I believe I read somewhere that outback struts will bolt right up with no problem and give up to 1 1/2" lift. Hope that helps some.

forester struts from some years will swap on,

but some years will not, for the rear.

but outback struts, year for year will swap.

and generally lift you car about 2+ inches.

you can use you existing springs,

or swap in outback springs.

i did this on my L wagon,

and posted pics.

do a search for ''00 strut lift* outback'' posted by me.

• 1 month later...

Archived