LegacyGT.com

Ej20x (AT) With ej255(MT) ecu?

Subalu

My girlfriend and i recently bought a 2005 LGT, She seemed to have a bit more power than normal, and upon further investigation i found that it has a ej20x engine and trans..... She as all (stock) autos is slow as molasses from 0-20, but once you it around 3k rpms and hit boost you go and you go quick. My only thing is she needs a tune, she flutters rpms around 4k-4.2k for a second then continues, im a tuner by trait but mostly on older cars like 91-96 Mitsu 3000Gts.

I just cant get over the fact that this car is even running with the ej20x coupled with a MT ECU from the EJ255.

Car was bought in orlando florida, is the light blue color, has been in an accident, passenger side front previously, has a COBB vinyl on the hood over the passenger headlight, and a full catback exhaust, with a jammed 6-disc.

If anyone knows whos car this was, or has any advice on where to start with the tune that would be great, couldnt find alot on the EJ20X by way of base maps last night when i looked around rom raider for a few hours.

Thanks

FYI the ECU spits out the following data under rom info

Make: Subaru

Model: Legacy

Submodel: GT

Market: USDM

Transmission: MT

Year: 06

Case ID:

Internal ID: A2WF200N

Flash Method: sti05

Memory Model: SH7058