LegacyGT.com

HELP!! Whiteline KTA 109 install

Yea, looks like I might have grabbed the wrong kit. Well, that sucks. Car is half done and the rear half apart. Gonna have to get some asap and return the others. I don't know how I got those mixed up :\ Can anyone link me to the right whitelines from Emnotek?

Was looking from emnotek because that's where I got the others from. They came within 48 hrs. I'll have to call them tomorrow to figure out the exchange process. Right now the cars up on jack stands till then.

This is the SPC unit which is similar to the Whiteline KTA216. The Whitelines are out of stock right now and in production and won't be available for 3-5 weeks. Ask me how I know, I ordered them.

Was looking from emnotek because that's where I got the others from. They came within 48 hrs. I'll have to call them tomorrow to figure out the exchange process. Right now the cars up on jack stands till then.

For now, I would just stick the stock control arms back in and drive for a while, you don't really need adjustables.

You need the KTA216 for 08+ WRX. I thought we went over this in PM's.

I think I just got confused when ordering or something. May have been tired. I thought I checked it over but apparently didn't. I ended up returning them and getting the ISC ones. I know the others may have been fine but, I didn't really like the way they adjusted. Plust the kit I returned was the same price. I put the old in for now until the others get here. Should be here tomorrow.

Archived