LegacyGT.com

Legacy wagons in japan

Hey, new to the forum and first time Subaru owner.

Anyone know how to specify legacy wagons in Japan over the ones in the States? I assume they're a little different. Trying to search for parts like a roof rack to attach to the rails that are already on the car, and maybe some performance mods. Being that I am in Japan, might be easier to find here. New to the country and to Subaru's...

Japan is AMAZING, I keep wanting to move back. big difference is that Japan (and the Canooks) got the B4 RSK which is a 2litre twin turbo set up and the states only have a NA 2.5 . As far as body differences go Japan certainly has plenty of great aftermarket options but to me the stock B4 looks the best. Any pics of your car? check out places like UpGarage for used parts. usually can get good deals on Exhaust, suspension bits, wheels etc.

What part of Japan are you living in?

Thanks I was looking for rotors but ended up buying online from the states because it's so expensive out here. I just wasn't sure how to search, a lot of stuff comes up as outbacks, AMD not the legacy turbo.

http://s30.postimg.org/u45r5rat9/Photo_Grid_1459492736606.jpg

Thinking of painting these summer wheels black

http://s21.postimg.org/uvx7g76s3/IMG_20160405_175943.jpg

Or just ship your gorgeous wagon to me please!

Black on those would look good, the stock silver adds a nice contrast as well.

Misawa Air Base? You're plate is from Hachinose...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hah it's an 02 so it's got some time before it can be shipped. Ya the dealer I got it from got the JCI in hachinohe. Thinking of plasti dip for the wheels in case I don't like it. At minimum I need to paint the blue center caps black.

Just makes sure you get a good 5ish coats on all parts when you spray, the stuff is a lot easier to remove if it's been applied on a clean surface and applied thick. Like Rumble said, it good for a little while. If you really like the look after you've sprayed and had a week to think on it I'd definitely start finding a shop to powder coat them for you. How good is your Japanese?

Archived