LegacyGT.com

Dash light specs

Hi all,

Just picked up a 94 Legacy Ti on Saturday. Great little car. Has 250k & runs like a champ. Only things that don't work are the seat belt mother on the drivers side & some bulbs. I have a number of the cluster lights out. I am going to pull the cluster tomorrow. What I want to know is the bulbs that are in the the cluster. I want to have them all on hand before I pull it. I am getting conflicting info from some of the parts places. I believe the big bulbs are #158 & the small ones are #74. Is that correct? Thank you for any info.

Pat

I believe there should be 2-#168 bulbs and 3-#74 bulbs in the main gauge cluster. If you want to everything including the bulbs in the HVAC controls and behind the cigarette lighter, I think that would be 4 more #74 bulbs.

I believe there should be 2-#168 bulbs and 3-#74 bulbs in the main gauge cluster. If you want to everything including the bulbs in the HVAC controls and behind the cigarette lighter, I think that would be 4 more #74 bulbs.

Thanks. I thought they were 158's. I will pick up the 168's. For now I am only doing the cluster. The bulb is out on the Auto Stick but I just use the dash indicator.

Archived