LegacyGT.com

AWD Dyno Rental

mwiener2

Hi! I'm Mike.

I've been around the forum for a few years... like since it was created. In that time, I went from clueless forum rat to professional business owner.

The main issue I always saw with upgrading cars was that I could do almost everything on my car myself, with the exception of jobs that required special equipment. You don't get much more specialized than a Dyno.

5250 is here to help. We are a dyno rental facility. We do not have any "tuners" on our staff. We only rent dyno time.

The dyno can be rented to do a set of baseline runs, or it can be rented hourly for more serious testing and tuning. A trained operator is always provided, so you don't need to know how to use the dyno to rent it. You only need to know what you want to do on the dyno. While we cannot offer any assistance with tuning, we can offer a second set of very experienced eyes on your project to make sure everything goes to plan.

We have had people self tune their cars. Some customers have brought their own professional tuners with them. Others have even used remote tuning where the tuner is actually in a different country and is making changes while we drive the car on the dyno.

I want this to be a resource for the community to use. Feel free to ask questions or offer suggestions.

The Dyno is located at:

5250 Performance

3987 S. Valley Dr.

Longmont, CO 80504

(Updated 8/22/17)

2005 Outback FMT

Running on Electrons

Archived