LegacyGT.com

Visonik V30eq 30 Band Car Stereo Graphic Equalizer

LegacyMUN2k6

Maybe if you plan to record a album in your car (Mad tracks, yo!!!).:lol: Seriously, if it works, at that price, it doesn't sound bad. Have you upgraded or will you be upgrading your system to utilize that potential level of tweaking/equilization? Any pics of the piece?
:orly:YA RLY!!! Home of +2500 useless posts!!!!

When you say "improving the head unit" are you taking into account that the factory EQ needs to be dealt with/bypassed? The better/cleaner that signal is, the better everything after it will sound. Not trying to talk to you like you're a n00b, and I'm definately no expert. Just trying to see where you're coming from and what you're trying to achieve. So the EQ you're looking at may very well be good, but other things need to be worked out first to get the most out of it.

I am a n00b, i would like to defeat/bypass the the factory hu's eq. I can't afford a cleansweep and think $400+cost of installation is too much.
Don't worry about the n00b stuff.;) And yes the CS is pricey for some. Regular LOCs (line output converters) can be used, however they aren't as "clean" as other options. If you don't plan on doing shows and competitions, a good LOC will do it for you. A buddy of mine has one in his LGT, and it sounds pretty good. Then you can do some tweaking @ the amps (if you're using any) and use the x-overs that come with the speakers (as applicable).

I believe you need something with an "auxiliary input" for the iPod, which the CS has. No help there. I definately understand not wanting the FM modulator. Maybe some other members have come up with something that works.

Archived