LegacyGT.com

93 legacy won't start

Hello guys, James here. I desperately need some help. I've done everything I could think of to fix this car but no luck. A friend of mine was changing my oil after borrowing my car and decided to pressure wash the engine... Not long after this, it was running rough at idle so I checked the spark at plugs 1&2 had spark nothing 3&4 so bought a coil. Waste of money. Ecu was sending out like 6 or 7 codes. Then found a thread about timing off would do same thing so I bought timing belt and retimed it still nothing so I got IACV, Ignitor, Tps and 02 sensor from a friend. Got it down to 2 codes 24 iacv+31tps now but won't fire. Sounds like it wants to at first but then it floods out. Not sure where to go next. PS this is my only car. Any info is appreciated thanks in advance

Update- kinda... I found a donor car for a different engine for $150 bucks whole car but bad trans. But stumbled across a thread in another forum another guy same prob. So read through his replies since I had none yet. TIMING TIMING TIMING.... Apparently I somehow overlooked the part where the alignment mark is BEHIND Crank sprocket. So currently reinstalling belt and going to hope for the best. Using the piston position arrow it was off by 8-10 teeth approx. Didn't count. But far enough. I'll post once more after I find out if she'll run now.

Archived